The search for the secret of looking younger has been an ongoing effort as far back as the Fountain of Youth and Ponce De Leon. The hustle and bustle in our daily lives are directly related to the aging process. Although we can’t stop the natural changes, we can do many things daily to carry out healthy lifestyle and eating habits.
If you want to slow down the aging process, I give you these 10 secrets to help you look younger:
- Detox – It’s important to start detoxification, getting rid of toxin from our body. Our body metabolism has done that process, but in everyday life exposure to many chemical hazards from air, food and environment. Fasting or just consuming fruits and vegetables are ways to detoxify our body.
- Sleep – Having enough sleep at least 6-8 hours a day will make our skin healthier. Having a good sleep is also important because growth hormone is working during that time. It renews the old cell of our body, include the skin cell. Our skin will look fresh and young if we have enough sleep.
- Food – Eating healthy and safe food everyday will make our body fit, slim and look younger. Try to eat more fish instead of red meat. Fiber food, vegetables, fruits, and supplements are important food to consume. Drink less coffee and other caffeine beverages.
- Exercise – Through routine exercise, we will feel happier, energetic, and confident. It also increases our bone density and muscle which can make our body look 15-20 years younger. Beside aerobic, walking, and swimming, goes also to the gym to do lifting exercise.
- Relax – By relaxing, our face will look younger. Stress and worries appear on our face. If we can manage our stress and feel at peace, our face will look younger and attractive.
- Be Positive – A positive mind and affirmation we said can bring positive life to us. Negative thought tend to bring failure and make us look older and unattractive. Meditation is one way to make positive thoughts.
- Medical Check-up – Just like a car, our body also needs attention and care so it can work well everyday. Having routine medical checkups during our healthy time is important to recognize diseases as soon as possible.
- Active Life – Stay active during your life. Activities can increase health; and if you are in your elder age, your memory will increase too.
- Social Life – A happy social life can increase our spirit, bring peaceful mind, and make us feel and look younger. Communication with our friends, family, neighbors, colleagues, and others can bring happiness to us.
- Performance – Start to look at our performance. Is our body weight ideal for us? If not, try to fix that to the best ideal weight. Also look to the skin, hair, nail and teeth. Those are important as they will show our age. Looks good and feels good will increase our performance.
As a Mary Kay Beauty Consultant Jeneen’s training can recommend anti-aging beauty and skin care products to help prevent the aging process. If you’re looking for great products browse her Mary Kay Online Shop